Lebanese Taxation System
- Start Date:
- Mar 27, 2017
- Finish date:
- Mar 30, 2017
- Booking deadline:
- Mar 21, 2017
- Available seats:
- 14 of 16
- 600.00 USD
- Riviera Hotel, Paris Ave, Beirut
Lebanese Taxation System Training Lebanon.
This is a three-session based workshop, whereas The below outlines Lebanese Taxation System throughout its sessions, by means of an expert facilitator, with over 21 years of experience as a VAT lead auditor
The Implications of The New Taxation Laws Included in This Session:
- - The New 11% TVA
- - Income Tax Increase to 17%
- - Tax Return Relevant to Article 59
- - Canceling Tax Exemptions – Certain Categories & Offshore
- - Property Tax Increase
- - Tax of Interest Revenue
- - Stamps
- - Sickness & Maternity Under NSSF Increase
- - And Some More Exclusive Insight
Specific learning objectives include:
- - Understanding Income Taxes
- - Be Familiar with different Income Taxes systems
- - Able to properly fill and use different Income Taxes forms
- - Process of declaration, with deadlines and penalties
- - Learn and Practice Taxes over Salaries: Employers & Employees Obligations
- - Salary Taxes forms and procedures R1-R10
- - VAT: Rules, Regulations, Forms and Procedures + The New TVA Decree Explained
SESSION ONE: INCOME TAXES – March 27, 2017 – 16:00-20:30
This first Session will cover the following:
- 1- Overview of Income Tax: Who is Subject to it and who is Exempt.
- 2- Methods of Tax Assignment over Profit by type: Commercial, Industrials, Professions, and Profit enhancement.
- 3- Obligations over who is subject to Income Tax
- 4- Tax Calculation
- 5- Income Tax Calculations after family deductions.
- 6- Filling Personal Tax Declaration (R8) and filling Tax Declaration to companies without financial data.
- 7- Deadlines & Penalties
SESSION TWO: SALARY TAXES – March 29 ,2017 – 16:00-20:30
1- Overview of:
- - Taxable Amounts
- - Exempt Amounts
- - Deductible Amounts
- - Family Deductibles
- - Tax Rates & Intervals
- - Salaries, Benefits, Cash and Rewards
2- Employer’s Obligations
3- Employees Obligations
4- Salary Taxes Forms: R3 – R4 – R5 – R6 – R7 – R8 – R10
SESSION THREE: VALUE ADDED TAX – March 30, 2017 – 16:00-20:30
The last session of this Workshop will cover VAT as per the below:
- 1- Terms for Applicability
- 2- Exemptions
- 3- Registering Procedures with Forms
- 4- Invoicing
- 5- Tax Deduction
- 6- Accounting Entries with Examples
- 7- Quarter Declaration Statement with the Form
- 8- Annual Declaration Statement with the Form
- 9- Penalties
- 10- Redemption (Re-imbursement) with the request forms.
About This Workshop Facilitator:
Mr. El Khoury, is currently a TAX Lead Auditor, at the Income tax department of the Ministry of Finance since 1996.
With over 21 years of extensive experience at the Ministry of finance, as well as being a trainer at the financial institute for the employees of the Ministry of Finance, teaching: Financial Mathematics, Income Taxes and the Law of Tax Regulations, makes him one of the best references to provide trainings related to the Lebanese Taxation System.
He is also a teacher at the Vocational Education Institute (Dekweneh) – teaching Finance, Practical Taxation, and Internal Auditing since 1998 until date.
Mr. Khoury, is known for his easy approach, practical experience, and the ability to communicate effectively as trainer through considering Learning rather than regular teaching.
- - Instruction by an expert facilitator
- - Small interactive classes
- - Specialized manual and course materials
- - Personalized certificate of Attendance
This Training is held in collaboration with: